Nothing can be more important than how a mining business communicates with its investors and other stakeholders. It is important to produce compliant and effective disclosure that complies with all regulatory requirements and communicates value clearly to investors. This reduces liability and ensures a company’s stock is well valued by investors. Sphinx can help you understand your disclosure obligations and help you file compliant and effective disclosure on your mineral properties. Dr. Kwame Awuah-Offei, principal consultant at Sphinx, has a strong engineering background as well as regulatory experience that should be of value to you and your staff. He has experience working with securities lawyers to ensure compliant and effective disclosure. Our services include:
- Assisting you to transition from Industry Guide 7 to Regulation S-K 1300 disclosure regime;
- Assisting you to prepare disclosures on exploration results, mineral resources and mineral reserves;
- Providing reviews of engineering studies (i.e. S-K 1300 EX96 technical report summaries or NI 43-101 technical reports) for public disclosure;
- Reviewing your property disclosure for compliance with regulatory requirements; and
- Reviewing and designing internal controls for disclosures on exploration results, mineral resources and mineral reserves.
Contact us to discuss how we can help with your public disclosure needs.