This past week, I have had two conversations with friends that lead me to this post. Both friends work in gold mines and are worried due to uncertainty, brought on by the recent drop in gold price. It seems like … Continue reading
- What are the factors that drive community support for mining projects?
- Conference report: SME 2014 Meeting
- Bristol Bay, EPA’s Risk assessment and the mine plan that isn’t yet a plan
- Why do we always find ourselves in this mess? — The constant cycles of commodity prices & production costs
- The role of educational technology in today’s mineral engineering education
- Glencore Xstrata Update: $7.7b Writedown | Mine Planning Today on What would a wave of mergers & acquisitions mean for mining’s culture?
- Applying statistics in mine engineering using Excel: Part 2 — Regression | Mine Planning Today on Applying statistics in mine engineering using Excel: Part 1 — Comparing two data sets
- What is the effect of ignoring truck bunching in simulation results? | Mine Planning Today on Conference report: 2013 SME Annual Meeting & Exhibit
- Anthony Peterson on Are you ready to make the transition from Gemcom to Geovia? What are the implications of the proposed acquisition of Gemcom?
- Kwame on Are you ready to make the transition from Gemcom to Geovia? What are the implications of the proposed acquisition of Gemcom?
- @CorHersbach Glad you like it. Do you think the results would have been any different in Europe? #, Apr 6
- Which factors do you think are most important in your decision to support a local mine? http://t.co/zQrwhPLsiS #mining #sustainability #, Apr 5
- If you missed the 2014 SME Annual Meeting, you can read my summary http://t.co/n9szNzqbEK #mining @smecommunity #, Mar 1
- SME 2014 Annual Meeting & Exhibit, largest gathering of mining professionals, starts today http://t.co/n9szNzqbEK #mining #, Feb 23
- Missouri S&T is looking for a Vice Provost and Dean of Engineering & Computing. Any takers? http://t.co/L5v4yZX2We #, Feb 7
- Applied statistics (2)
- Conference Reports (8)
- General (5)
- Mine planning (21)
- Mineral economics (11)
- Mining and society (4)
- Mining business (13)
- Mining engineering education (2)
- Mining engineering education series (2)
- Mining Sustainability (6)
- Monte Carlo (3)
- Monte Carlo series (3)
- Process improvement (6)
- Professional development & training (1)
- Simulation (7)
- Software (4)